Re: gEDA-user: tragesym and multiple slots

> So what can I do, if I have two swappable USB ports, three swappable
> RS ports and a plenty of other peripherals (together 208 pins)? I'd
> like to split the chip...

I don't know how tragesym would handle it, but you can create a
slotted symbol for the USB ports, a different slotted symbol for the
RS ports, etc.  For the unique parts, create an unslotted symbol for
those blocks.

For example, I split my CS8900A chip into two different symbols:
http://www.gedasymbols.org/user/dj_delorie/