Re: gEDA-user: pcb HID has been merged!

> Hmmmm, I wonder if I shouldn't have checked out an entirely new CVS
> directory?  That is, is the stuff in the sf CVS directory complete?  I
> recall that the stuff you had on your site was missing files related
> to footprints, etc . . . .

I did test builds from empty directories before announcing.  I merged
my changed back into sf; sf should now have everything.  .deps
directories should be generated by the build; you may need to clean
out the "damaged" build and start again; it may have cached the
dependency type and won't recheck until then.  I'm using gcc 3.4.4 on
FC3 to test, although the auto* files are from FC4.

dj@envy pts/1 ~/geda/pcb-cvs/src
$ find . -name .deps -print
./hid/bom/.deps
./hid/gtk/.deps