Re: gEDA-user: pcb HID has been merged!

> hid/common/hidinit.o : hid/common/hidlist.h

hidlist.h is a built file.  Without that rule, it won't get built in
time to be included by the .c files.

What version of make and gcc are you using?  In my build, it does
this:

include hid/common/$(DEPDIR)/hidinit.Po

.c.o:
        depbase=`echo $@ | sed 's|[^/]*$$|$(DEPDIR)/&|;s|\.o$$||'`; \
        if $(COMPILE) -MT $@ -MD -MP -MF "$$depbase.Tpo" -c -o $@ $<; \
        then mv -f "$$depbase.Tpo" "$$depbase.Po"; else rm -f "$$depbase.Tpo"; exit 1; fi

> XENVIRONMENT=./Xdefaults.tgif true -print -color -eps ./pad.obj

You don't have tgif installed.  Dan just checked in the generated
files for that, to avoid this problem until we change to use pcb
itself to build those files.