Re: gEDA-user: pcb HID has been merged!

DJ Delorie wrote:
XENVIRONMENT=./Xdefaults.tgif true -print -color -eps ./pad.obj

We didn't change anything in docs, newlib, etc.  Just src.

In your case, you need to install the tgif package.  It's set to
"true" because it didn't find it.

One of the things HID buys us is the ability to convert sample PCBs to
inline images for the documentation.  We just haven't used it yet.

I have a .pcb version of that drawing that I just need to clean up a bit. I plan on replacing the tgif one "soon" to avoid needing tgif. For the immediate term, I put pad.eps and pad.png into CVS.

-Dann