Re: gEDA-user: Drill helpers generated by pcb

DJ,

I've written in machine too, and I have to say it was difficult.

I was unclear.  I was expressing admiration for those who have the brainpower
to do things like keep board and schematics in their head, write in machine,
add binary words with different formats, ... I wasn't faulting anyone, I was
bowing down!

Phil