Re: gEDA-user: Drill helpers generated by pcb

DJ Delorie wrote:
The question I have is where the rounding happened.  My assumption
is it was in the dialog where you adjust the active sizes.  I can
take a look there and see if I can reproduce this.

Well, there's two parts: First, how did we end up with two
not-quite-perfect sizes, and Second, why didn't the gerber output them
as a single size, since it rounds the sizes anyway.

my very quick glance make me think that in the gerber/excellon output code that it is just a fprintf format string which does the rounding but we never internally round so its no wonder that the output lists them twice.

I'll look at the gtk code later but I suspect it's a similar thing, a widget rounds to display even though internally we have a different value.

btw, I noticed that we seem to be missing the

M48 INCH,TZ

that we used to have at the top of the excellon drill file.

-Dan