Re: gEDA-user: Drill helpers generated by pcb

> my very quick glance make me think that in the gerber/excellon output
> code that it is just a fprintf format string which does the rounding but
> we never internally round so its no wonder that the output lists them
> twice.

I checked in a change to round drills to the nearest mil, for fab
drawings and drill files.

It makes me wonder about fabs that use metric drills; we'd want to
round to mm sizes, print mm dimensions on the fab drawing, and use
metric sizes (or at least use more precision when specifying drills).
But we have no good way to keep track of *when* we want metric and
when we want inches.

> btw, I noticed that we seem to be missing the
>

> M48
> INCH,TZ
>
> that we used to have at the top of the excellon drill file.

Fixed this too.