gEDA-user: PCB - dragging tracks at 45 degrees

Hi,

I am using PCB and I would like to thank you all for such a great
package.

I have a question about moving tracks.  When I place tracks using the
"line" tool they are automatically limited to 45 degree angles, which I
like.

However when I click on the "select" tool and use a left click to move
the tracks around the tracks are not limited to 45 degree angles, which
means I spend a lot of time re-aligning tracks to get the 45 degree
angles I want.  As I am laying out a board with lots of SMD devices I am
using a 5 mil grid which means the number of possible angles is quite
large.

Is there a way to move/drag tracks that limits the track angles to 45
degrees?  I have a feeling I am using PCB the wrong way and there must
be an "ah-ha" here somewhere to make moving tracks around easier :-)

Thanks,

David