Re: gEDA-user: pcb HID has been merged!

Ya gotta download and build gd, which is some sort of graphics
library. Get it here:

http://www.boutell.com/gd/

BTW:  For the PCB developers --  please pardon my apparent
curlishness.   I don't mean to be a jerk, and I appreciate everything
you do.  However, I wonder if there is a way to incorporate the gd
stuff directly into pcb, instead of requiring it as a dependency?

When I build your new
PCB stuff into the gEDA installer, gd will become another dependency
which will cause grief amongst newbies and those who refuse to RTFM.

Just a friendly thought . . . .

Stuart