gEDA-user: Robotics competition at Trinity College, Hartford CT, USA

Geda-users might be interested in viewing the robotics competition
held at Trinity College in Hartford, CT (USA).  It's an annual event;
this year it takes place on April 8th.  Here's a link to the
announcement:

http://www.trincoll.edu/events/robot/welcome.asp

Attendees at March's Free Dog meeting expressed interest in checking
this out.  One of our number will have his robot in the competition!
Personally, I visited the competition (as a spectator, not as a
participant) several years ago.  It's a lot of fun watching robots try
to put out a fire.  They usually get confused and end up fruitlessly
bouncing off of walls while the fire burns away.  ;-)

I plan on going, and may hand out gEDA Install CDs to interested
participants.  Interested persons can contact me at sdb (AT) cloud9
(DOT) net for more info, or to discuss traveling together or meeting
there.

Stuart