Re: gEDA-user: FYI: new ethernet chip

> The Microchip ENC28J60, that is. Available in SSOP, QFN, SOIC and
> ...  DIP. The latter three are in stock at Digi-Key.

I already have that pdf, so I've looked at that one before.  I think I
disqualified it for the SPI interface, since the m32c already has a
parallel interface and I was using all the serial modules for
something else.

I'm not worried about the soldering; most of the chips on my board are
already 0.5mm pitch.

> No baked-in MAC address, sadly.

Most don't, so that's a bonus for the CP2200.