Re: gEDA-user: New user - Annoyances

Steven Taylor wrote:
> Hi Peter, thanks for your reply.
>
> I am sure that a lot of users have learned the way it acts and have gotten
> used to it. Changing would be a bother. I just want to customize it to my
> liking. I don't like having to left click and then also right click to end
> my net. I just want to right click and be done with it.

pcb uses a pcb-menu.res file for assigning actions to keys, and gschem
developers mentioned something similar in the works I think...

Is reprogramming keys as easy in gschem as pcb now?  Planned?

Thanks,

John Griessen

--
Ecosensory   Austin TX
tinyOS devel on:  ubuntu Linux;   tinyOS v2.0.2;   telosb ecosens1