gEDA-user: No component found message.

Hello everybody,

I'm a new user, and I am having a problem opening my schematic files after a system re-install.

the Hazard symbol appears all over the schematic saying "Component Not Found" in gschem

Here is a log output.

gEDA/gschem version 1.2.1.20071231
gEDA/gschem comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; see COPYING for more details.
This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain
conditions; please see the COPYING file for more details.

Read system-gafrc file [/etc/gEDA/system-gafrc]
Read ~/.gEDA/gafrc file [/home/ravith/.gEDA/gafrc]
Read local gafrc file [/home/ravith/gafrc]
Read system-gschemrc file [/etc/gEDA/system-gschemrc]
Read ~/.gEDA/gschemrc file [/home/ravith/.gEDA/gschemrc]
Read local gschemrc file [/home/ravith/gschemrc]
Read init scm file [/usr/share/gEDA/scheme/gschem.scm]
RC file [/home/ravith/gafrc] already read in.
Opened file [/home/ravith/untitled_1.sch]
Component [title-B.sym] was not found in the component library

I have no idea what has gone wrong, because I successfully created several schematics before the system reinstall. Even those schematics show the hazard symbol now when they are opened in gschem.

Please help me to solve this issue.

Regards

Ravith.