gEDA-user: Component library gone?

Hello,
I've been using gschem in Debian for a while now, and I've never had problems.
I recently updated the entire gEDA suite, and now when I start gschem, I get
the following on the Log window:

gEDA/gschem version 1.2.1.20071231
gEDA/gschem comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; see COPYING for more details.
This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain
conditions; please see the COPYING file for more details.

Read system-gafrc file [/etc/gEDA/system-gafrc]
Did not find optional ~/.gEDA/gafrc file [/home/rav/.gEDA/gafrc]
Did not find optional local gafrc file [/home/rav/gafrc]
Read system-gschemrc file [/etc/gEDA/system-gschemrc]
Did not find optional ~/.gEDA/gschemrc file [/home/rav/.gEDA/gschemrc]
Did not find optional local gschemrc file [/home/rav/gschemrc]
Read init scm file [/usr/share/gEDA/scheme/gschem.scm]
Did not find specified /home/rav/gafrc file [/home/rav/gafrc]
Opened file [/home/rav/untitled_1.sch]
Component [title-B.sym] was not found in the component library
Tried to set the sensitivity on non-existent menu
item 'Hierarchy/Documentation...'

The component library is empty, but the actual symbols are
in /usr/share/gEDA/sym/, as always.
How can I fix this?

Thanks in advance
--