Re: gEDA-user: Strange segfaults in gschem when adding big symbols

Thanks, I will try this today evening, however I already done the following:
start gschem - it runs OK
start gdb on different terminal
gdb> attach pid_of_gschem
gdb> continue
load big symbol to gschem - and it is OK
play with schematic, then quit
gdb> program terminated normally

But If don't attach gdb to running gschem it fails as I said. I think that this might be specific to my system, but I'm not sure. I will send a backtrace today in evening, but I am not sure if gschem fails when I run it from gdb...

Michael