Re: gEDA-user: Strange segfaults in gschem when adding big symbols

The symbols are from standard library:
Xilinx: XC2S100-5PQ208C - 100% CPU usage,
titleblock: title-A1 - segfault

I have also found that it usually not crashes when you load schematic to it first, rather you need to start up on empty page, or page with tileblock only. Anyway I will try to do a backtrace today, please give me some time - I am trying to fix my new toy now (R&S RLC bridge about 35 years old :-)).

Michael