Re: gEDA-user: Strange (laser) print defects

On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 14:09:30 -0400
Gene Heskett <gene.heskett@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm thinking there might be a liquid
> buildup there that would spatter away as the heat was applied to this
> much less porous medium, particularly if the heating effect at that
> point was coming in at an angle.

Neither the paper nor the toner contain any liquid, so that ouldn't be
the source (If the paper were the source of the problem, it wouldn't
repeat on the same spot. The problem _is_ pre-fixating, as those
mini-clouds are fixated. I'm somewhat miffed at the problem - my quick 'n
dirty process is failing badly here (at least the quick part).

Anyway, the density change is a good idea, and I'll try to get some more
sheet tomorrow. Thanks!

John