Re: gEDA-user: creating not regular footprints

So, how is this kind of information (slots, etc) usually communicated to
PCB vendors?  I presume it ends up being fed to a CNC router.  Can it be
as simple as drawing tracks on a layer and saying "don't fab it, route
these paths with a 0.125" router bit"?

-dave