Re: gEDA-user: gschem: How to overwrite invisible attributes?

John Griessen wrote:
> Stefan Salewski wrote:
>
>> But there are some existing gschem-symbols with these net-attributes...
>>
>> OK, maybe I should make a local copy and remove the hidden nets.
>

> Yes.  Make that change to match your style and do it consistently
> to avoid debugging.

Since I dislike having "house keeping" i/o cluttering up the symbol,
what I've (mostly) converted to is breaking symbols into at least two
pieces, one for power supply, and one (or more) for function.

So if you copy a symbol with hidden nets, simply remove the nets.  Then
the new symbol will drop into place where ever the original was.  Make
another symbol for power supply, and assign it the same refdes when you
place it.

-dave