Re: gEDA-user: gSoC proposals, deadline for student applications is Monday, March 31, 2008.

Ian Chapman wrote:

> 	I think there is a need or it would be handy to have all versions in
> one boxsym and a few flags for low, medium, high and ridiculous pin
> counts.  By ridiculous I mean you need a magnifying glass to read the
> final schematic on letter size (8.5 x 11) and I'm doing that with a
> schematic at work.

That might be one of those things that would make new users like gschem more...
especially if you tied in  to the GUI.  For GSOC, you want to choose something you
like and can get enthused about more than to just 'be of service to the universe"...

If there's something else youget more enthused over, I'm sure we will live with
separate djboxsym, jgboxsym, fine-print-boxsym, Helvetica-boxsym, etc...

John Griessen

PS
Glad you like jgboxsym and there's no stopping you from creating another!
--
Ecosensory   Austin TX