Re: gEDA-user: Asking questions, obtaining answers ...

On Sun, 2008-03-30 at 18:54 -0400, Stuart Brorson wrote:
> FWIW, somebody already signed gEDA up for a Launchpad acct:

Peter B and I keep it up to date. It was originally registered by one of
the gEDA users, but we (the gEDA developers) staged a coup. The reason
we cared, was that Launchpad provides a very neat mechanism for
translators to work in a less technical manner, allowing wider
contribution.

One of my TODO tasks is to merge and resolve any conflicts from the
changed translations in Launchpad and git. We have already gained some
support for Turkish, IIRC.

> Therefore, it's probably a simple matter of activating the "answers:
> thingie and embedding a link into each app.....

Yep.. just wanted to get a feel for whether people liked the idea or not
- both users and developers.

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,