Re: gEDA-user: wcalc-1.1 released

Dan,

I've found this tool useful in the past and was really glad to see the
CPW model (which I really needed last week!).

A couple questions:
- what are the units for electrical length?
- the Options and Window pull downs don't seem to contain anything - is
there supposed to be something there or am I missing something?

(I'm running this on Win XP/SP3 - I haven't tried the Linux install yet)

Thanks -

Joe T