Re: gEDA-user: wcalc-1.1 released

joeft wrote:
> Dan,
>
> I've found this tool useful in the past and was really glad to see the
> CPW model (which I really needed last week!).
>
> A couple questions:
> - what are the units for electrical length?

degrees.  Hopefully I'll remember to make this explicit next time I'm
doing wcalc hacking.

> - the Options and Window pull downs don't seem to contain anything - is
> there supposed to be something there or am I missing something?

nope.  I need to comment those out or do something with them.  The
intent was to populate the windows menu with the list of all open
windows, but I never got that done.

> (I'm running this on Win XP/SP3 - I haven't tried the Linux install yet)

Should look the same although under linux the functions are all
available via octave, scilab, or matlab as well.

-Dan