Re: gEDA-user: PCB -- a remark to png, jpeg and gif export

Stefan Salewski wrote:
> Just a minor remark:
>
> For PCB ./configure
>
> we currently have the --with-exporters=
> and --disable-png, --disable-jpeg, --disable-gif.
>
> Seems to work fine, but is this redundancy in configuration really
> necessary?
>
> If we have --with-exporters="gerber bom ps png" then it should be clear
> that we do not want jpeg and gif.

I picked an unfortunate name for the png HID.  I should have called it
the image HID or maybe the gdlib HID or some such thing.  My intent was
just png but then a realized fairly far along that jpeg and gif were for
free *provided* that the libgd had jpeg and gif support compiled in.

-Dan