gEDA-user: gnucap tranient response (noisy nodes)

   Has anybody ran into this issue doing tranient reponses with gnucap?
   It seems like bias point calculations work fine, but when I do a
   transient reponse even at steady state conditions (all voltages DC),
   when I look at bias voltages (for example the gate of a diode
   connected mosfet) it seems like the solver is very noisy to those
   nodes, as in the bias voltages seems the go up and down 3-4mV at
   random as if there was some noise on the circuit. When I simulate the
   circuit with ngspice with the exact same netlist and models, the
   circuit's transient reponse is a lot more stable.

   Is there some settings in gnucap to losen up the solver in a way that
   would help with this issue?