gEDA-user: Using .global statements in GNUcap and mult transistors

   Quick questions:

   Why doesn't the .global statement work in gnucap? Do you have to add
   flags to compile it with that option similar to ngspice? If so how?
   Another question is when you probe current of transitors with multiple
   legs, it splits up the current instead of giving you the total
   current. Is there anyway to prevent this? For example, if you have a
   diode connected transistor sinking an ideal current it will probe the
   full current (using the .PR statement), but if you for example put m=2
   for the device, it will only probe half the current (which is
   technically correct since one of those transistors will be only
   sinking half the current). I would like it, for example, I put m=50 to
   report the full current instead of 1/50 of the current going into it.

   Also, another question while I'm at it, is it possible to get level 7
   mosfet models to work in ngspice? I wouldn't even be using gnucap if
   there was a way to get mos7 models to work in ngspice.