Re: gEDA-user: a bug in gspiceui 0.9.93 Alpha?

Yamazaki R2 wrote:
> gspiceui sucks. I'm working on a simulation gui for ngspice and gnucap
> but its in the very early stages and is only text based so far.
> Hopefully I can release the first version in about a month or so. I
> also plan to integrate gnuplot instead of that crappy gwave program as
> the waveform viewer

I'm glad to hear that and I'm looking forward to try your first version.
But now I appreciate  if  someone  give  me  a hand to get rid of this
because I have to add the lost head line manually to make the result
visible in gwave/gaw.

Thanks and best regards,
wing