Re: gEDA-user: Using .global statements in GNUcap and mult transistors

On Wednesday 04 March 2009, John P. Doty wrote:
> I hope you haven't implemented the ngspice brain damage that
> causes it to apply the m= multiplier repeatedly for each
> successive "analysis" (your transistors grow as you proceed).

Only when you use NGspice models as plugins. :-)

Seriously ....   I think that one is fixed, even for NGspice
models as plugins.

I think there is a temperature bug too, somewhere...

Input temp in Celsius, then code:
   temperature += 273;

 ... and it grows by 273 every time.