Re: gEDA-user: pcb segmentation fault

Two thoughts:

In the case of holes, I'd mentioned before that we should add a "draw
pin" hook that passes the whole Pin structure, rather than
interpreting it, for HIDs that want more control over how pins/vias
are drawn (example: gerber wants to flash them, not draw them).  That
would bypass this problem as the gerber hid could do the right thing
on its own.

We could add a "supports thin-draw" flag to the HID flags definition.
Then we could move the thin-draw overrides out of the hid and into the
core (currently, some hids temporarly disable thindraw when they have
control).  OTOH, I'd like to occasionally print a thin-drawn board to
paper, too.