Re: gEDA-user: Is it possible to run a command from the from the toolbar in gschem such as this? (Screenshot) (Peter Clifton)

> It should be possible to execute a system command using scheme. I
> believe Paul Tan posted an example of such usage a while back.
>
> See this link, and in particular it's attachment:
>
> http://www.seul.org/pipermail/geda-dev/2007-December/004387.html
>
> Btw.. is your system Win32. (I don't recognise the GTK theme, and the
> menus looked a little like XP - from my vague memories of it).
>

> --
> Peter Clifton
>
> Electrical Engineering Division,
> Engineering Department,
> University of Cambridge,
> 9, JJ Thomson Avenue,
> Cambridge
> CB3 0FA
>
> Tel: +44 (0)7729 980173 - (No signal in the lab!)

Nope it's GTK. I'm run xfce, I forget the name of the GTK them but its
suppose to loosely mimic OSX (not that I'm a mac fan by any means,
infact I never have and never will own a mac). And vauge memories of
XP, are you saying you never use Windows at all? I'm not a Microsoft
fanboy/apologist but XP/Vista is a good OS. I use it for my home
desktop and at work (w/ VNC into linux). At home on my CAD computer
(where gEDA and friends run) I run linux only.