gEDA-user: gschem crashes if I close a modified file without saving

One other bug -- if I edit a file, close it without saving changes,
and then try to edit another file, it crashes with:

gEDA/gschem version 1.4.3.20081231
gEDA/gschem comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; see COPYING for more details.
This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain
conditions; please see the COPYING file for more details.

Somebody called error_if_called!
**
ERROR:s_basic.c:75:error_if_called: assertion failed: (0)