Re: gEDA-user: Ngspice help

On Samstag, 14. März 2009, joseda wrote:
> Hi everyone!! 2 question about ngspice.
>
> 1) Can I set the background color of the graphic window as white (and
> not black) by default?

Yes. You can change all colors:

Please take a look into the NGSPICE User Manual:
-----
colorN
These variables determine the colors used, if X is being run on a color
display. N may be between 0 and 15. Color 0 is the background, color 1
is the grid and text color, and colors 2 through 15 are used in order
for vectors plotted. The value of the color variables should be names
of colors, which may be found in the file /usr/lib/rgb.txt.
----

> 2) Can I launch the graphic window in batch mode?(I'm trying again
> and again but unluckily all i got is segmentation faults)

You can launch ngspice with some plots, but not in batch mode.
Graphic window and batch mode is contrary.

If you get a segfault, then please report it to the ngspice developers
with all required informations:
 * the version you're using
 * a short example to reproduce the segfault
 * the OS you're using
 * ...

Regards
Werner