Re: gEDA-user: PCB Can't draw on Silk Layer

gene glick wrote:
> I can't seem to write on the silk screen layer.  It's writing somewhere
> else, just not on the silk layer - the color is different and it doesn't
> appear on the gerbers or ben-mode picture.  Oddly, if I open a
> completely new design, it works fine.  Any ideas?

Wait a sec - Let me update that just a bit. In the gerber file, the
lines I draw are there. The color is still wrong on PCB - for example
mine is supposed to be blue, but it comes out this yellowish green.

That first post is the result of copy/paste from one layout to another.
  Somehow the silk lines changed layers - strange.