Re: gEDA-user: PCB Can't draw on Silk Layer

> This may be the old bug -- I wrote about it months ago on this list.
>
> If some menu item is selected, I got light green silk instead of white.
> Can not remember, lets try google...
>
> See this thread:
>
> http://archives.seul.org/geda/user/Oct-2008/msg00067.html

YES! Who'd think to check the 'auto enforce DRC'?  But that is precisely
how this behaves.  My silk is supposed to be blue, not black as in your
setup, but it comes out green if 'auto enforce DRC' is deselected.  If
not selected, the lines come out blue as I expect.

DJ, you want me to report this bug?  Looks like it may have already been
reported.

gene