Re: gEDA-user: Some minor contributions: automatic subsheet symbols

Oliver Florian wrote:

>    * automatic generation of sub sheet symbols via a gnetlist backend

This is a really nice thing...  a speed tool like you got for big bucks in the 90's.
Free and open now...

>    * a netlister backend creation howto, netlister frontend/backend
> interface description, or something like that; believe me, the code is
> not nearly as documentative as some of you might think, I really would
> have apreciated this)

Sounds great!

>    * and I also could describe the way I used gnetlist recursively to
> handle hierarchy.

I want to hear!  I'll have some time again soon to document my gnucap gnetlist additions
and tests.

John Griessen
--
Ecosensory   Austin TX