Re: gEDA-user: GNUdino V0.2 (ARDUINO Board Designed using gEDA)

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 12:39:23AM -0700, jeffrey_antony@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I have once more designed a revised version of GNUdino.
> Please check it and report errors if any.

You have too small drill size (0.51mm or 15mil) on the axial diodes.

Also the pads connected to polygons are missing thermals.

You can also safely increase the copper annulus on the header
connectors.  This would help people making the board using toner
transfer.

I assume that some vias are there to allow soleding pieces of wire on
the top side instead of making 2-layer board. To make that clear you can
make the connections yourself on the component copper layer.

Hope that helps,
--
Krzysztof Kościuszkiewicz
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" -- Leonardo da Vinci