gEDA-user: How to create a .model device line from datasheet

Hello all:

How you do to create a .model device line from datasheet?

In some comercial apps there are some tools for do this, but (I think) don't be in gEda.

I had looking for some doc to do this with no success, there are something somewhere?

In concrete I need a .model for a UF4004 diode, but I can't extract from datasheet (0). Neither, I don't found a .model in net.

Anyone helps me?

Thanks in advance.

Salud y Revolución.

Lobo.
--
Libertad es poder elegir en cualquier momento. Ahora yo elijo GNU/Linux,
para no atar mis manos con las cadenas del soft propietario.