Re: gEDA-user: gEDA/gaf Mac OSX screenshots?

On Wed, 2010-03-03 at 11:46 -0800, Steven Michalske wrote:

> Unless this has changed recently I configure with this one line.

I pushed a couple of patches in my branch making --enable-gl and
--enable-dbus default options. If you don't want dbus support, you will
need --disable-dbus

> export CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/X11/include/; ./configure --prefix=/sw --
> disable-update-desktop-database --disable-update-mime-database --
> enable-gl --disable-doc
>
> And revert the space navigator.....  while cursing the history
> rewrites of Peter's work flow ;-)

Without rebasing / using stgit, this code would have been almost
impossible to introduce in a way which is sane to review, and can be
bisected.

If you use stgit, it helps, even if you have no patches in your tree, as
you can do:

git fetch
stg rebase origin/before_pours (or whatever branch.

Alternatively:

git fetch
git reset --hard origin/before_pours

If you don't have any changes committed.

Sounds like I'm going to have to put a conditional compile for my
space-navigator toy, doesn't it..

Can anyone elaborate as to what flags would be suitable to make it
default on Linux, but not anything else?

Also, what platform flags would be suitable to detect a build in Mac OS
X? Charles tells me the OpenGL headers are under "OpenGL/gl.h", not
"GL/gl.h" for the OpenGL framework..

(Or are we trying to link against the wrong GL headers?)

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,
Engineering Department,