Re: gEDA-user: gEDA/gaf Mac OSX screenshots?

   On Mar 3, 2010, at 12:16 PM, Peter Clifton wrote:

   On Wed, 2010-03-03 at 11:46 -0800, Steven Michalske wrote:

     Unless this has changed recently I configure with this one line.

   I pushed a couple of patches in my branch making --enable-gl and
   --enable-dbus default options. If you don't want dbus support, you will
   need --disable-dbus

     export CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/X11/include/; ./configure --prefix=/sw --

     disable-update-desktop-database --disable-update-mime-database --

     enable-gl --disable-doc

     And revert the space navigator.....  while cursing the history

     rewrites of Peter's work flow ;-)

   Without rebasing / using stgit, this code would have been almost
   impossible to introduce in a way which is sane to review, and can be
   bisected.
   If you use stgit, it helps, even if you have no patches in your tree,
   as
   you can do:
   git fetch
   stg rebase origin/before_pours (or whatever branch.

   will stg manage your patches with mine and handle the rebase?

   Alternatively:
   git fetch
   git reset --hard origin/before_pours
   If you don't have any changes committed.

   I have minor changes.... so reseting hard isn't an option.

   Sounds like I'm going to have to put a conditional compile for my
   space-navigator toy, doesn't it..

   Can anyone elaborate as to what flags would be suitable to make it
   default on Linux, but not anything else?
   Also, what platform flags would be suitable to detect a build in Mac OS
   X? Charles tells me the OpenGL headers are under "OpenGL/gl.h", not
   "GL/gl.h" for the OpenGL framework..
   (Or are we trying to link against the wrong GL headers?)

   I link against the headers in /usr/X11/include/GL
   This is even on my non development machines.