Re: gEDA-user: gEDA/gaf Mac OSX screenshots?

   On Mar 3, 2010, at 12:44 PM, Peter Clifton wrote:

   On Wed, 2010-03-03 at 12:24 -0800, Steven Michalske wrote:

       If you use stgit, it helps, even if you have no patches in your
     tree,

       as

       you can do:

       git fetch

       stg rebase origin/before_pours (or whatever branch.

       will stg manage your patches with mine and handle the rebase?

   Not with that syntax.. it would maintain your patches only, treating my
   patches as a normal branch.
   I'm not sure if there is an easy way for us to both work on "my" series
   of patches.

   It's not a big deal, I have my branches not be tracking branches of
   yours.
   Then when I do update to your latest changes, I then cherry pick via
   comments of the changes to a new branch that has all of your work.
   I just read that stacked git has "stg publish" (for maintaining
   merge-friendly branches which are never rebased)"
   I wonder if that would keep your workflow happy and make others have an
   easier time......

       I link against the headers in /usr/X11/include/GL

       This is even on my non development machines.

   Ok, thanks.

   No problem.

   Steve