Re: gEDA-user: rant: pcb print from command line

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 4:00 PM, DJ Delorie <dj@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> How good are people at actually logging bugs on the SF tracker?
>
> I suspect our lack of attention to them has prompted them to be less
> good at reporting them there.

I submitted my first PCB bug report to SF last month (#2946254), and
shortly after added a patch that fixed the problem.  I must admit that
the lack of response was discouraging - but I fully appreciate that
the developers are time poor (I am also!).

BTW thank you to Rikster, for taking the time to try the patch &
confirm that it fixes the bug, and posting the result back to SF :-)

Steve Ecob