Re: gEDA-user: PCB Bugmail

On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 14:04:42 -0500, Bob Paddock wrote:

>>I don't "think" PCB has a mailing list for bug traffic.
>
> It does now:

BTW, the mailing list software of the various geda lists,
mailman, does not need a root server. So, like bugzilla,
the lists can easily be run on cheap, decentralized webspace.

And while at it, dokuwiki is also easy to run from cheap
webspace. I set up the website of my choir with wikipedia
with dokuwiki ( http://johannesbrahmschor.de/jbcwiki/doku.php )
Dokuwiki has come a long way since its inception in 2004.
It is a joy to administrate :-)

So the wiki is another candidate task to relieve core
developers from. Of course, this also means to transfer
some of the power that comes with administration -- A power
that must only be used to the benefit of the project. You
need to trust whoever takes this job.
Are you ready for this?

---<(kaimartin)>---
--