Re: gEDA-user: rant: pcb print from command line

> I'm very bad at following stuff in the sourceforge trackers, partly
> since I _HATE_ the sourceforge site with a fiery passion.

Why not just move to LaunchPad? If it is set up and all the docs point
in that direction then all new bugs/issues will be added there. The SF
bugs just need to be worked through slowly until they are all closed
(moving them is a waste of energy).

Is there some particular developer resistance to LaunchPad?