Re: gEDA-user: Fundung for server

Windell H. Oskay wrote:

A few google text ads (for example) wouldn't be too obtrusive, and would
probably generate more than enough funding per month--

Text ads that don't move or pop up anything maybe, but I'd rather put
gpleda.org on my billpay list for usually free A2A transfers in the US.
I think the minimum is a dollar per transfer if it goes to a bank account.
A separate bank account just for the server income and expense
would be a simple bookkeeping method.  Easy to do the income taxes for it
that way.

JG