Re: gEDA-user: Looking for my first fab shop.

Kai-Martin Knaak <kmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Sorry, I should have checked. Their domain is genuinely German:
> 	http://basista.de
>                        ^^
> BTW, the website just got a redesign. It looks much fancier than last
> week. Their pcb service is high quality,though. Last time I got shorted
> tracks from them was back in 2003...

http://www.leiton.de for prototypes. No problems in the past, but I do
not know any others to compare to.  When I was serching for a boardhouse
in Germany a few years ago, they had the best web-site of all I could
find, usable, giving all the infos I wanted without asking me for my life
story first.  And the send GummibÃren with the boards.

GruÃ, Stephan