Re: gEDA-user: postscript file fontsize

Peter Clifton <pcjc2@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Good point.. if things seem significantly incorrect in the postscript
> output, please send a small example (.ps output and source schematic),
> for us to check.
>
> Things should appear pretty much in proportion on screen and in the
> postscript output.

Since you asked for it, here is an example where I had a problem with
the vertical spacing of text lines on a schematic.

When first drawn to look right on screen, on the postscript output the
text was running together vertically.  Then I decreased the text size
until it fit on the ps page, resulting in large gaps on screen.

GruÃ, Stephan