Re: gEDA-user: postscript file fontsize

On Tue, 2010-03-09 at 16:01 +0100, Piter_ wrote:
> Hi all.
> How can I increase fontsize in gschem? If I make a ps file from
> schematics I have to zoom on part of it to be able to read values of
> components.
> Thanks
> Petro.

OK, Peter Clifton already answered your question...

But for me your problem remains strange. The symbols shipped with gEDA
have a font size which have a nice relation to the graphics.

And you complain only about postscript output, not about screen output
inside of gschem.

So I would assume there is something wrong. For gEDA prior to 1.6 there
was a scaling factor for postscript font output. May that be your
problem?