Re: gEDA-user: toporouter update

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 1:10 PM, Windell H. Oskay <windell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> I'm not going to stop working on the toporouter (greenlight?) just
>> because Google didn't fund us. If people keep hassling me, I'll probably
>> find the time for small commits here and there.. e.g., most of my work
>> last year was an answer to some scathing criticism from Harry.. I *had*
>> to do something after that =)
>
> Aside from hassling (hassle hassle hassle), please let us know what we can
> do to help out.
>
> I've shallower pockets than google, but perhaps some other folks here
> would also be willing to pitch in to help make it worth your while. ;)

Thanks for the offer =) On the one hand, I really want to finish the
toporouter, and its hard while I'm studying full time.. so taking a
funded break for a few weeks to work on the toporouter seems like a
great option. On the other hand, there are a lot of other developers
contributing code, and I'm not sure it would be fair if I received
funding..

--
Anthony Blake