Re: gEDA-user: Toporouter: Line constraints

On Mar 20, 2010, at 2:16 PM, Anthony Blake wrote:

Ethan Swint wrote:
On 03/20/2010 04:06 PM, Anthony Blake wrote:
kai-martin knaak wrote:
What is the metric of small in this regard?
The number of connections to be auto routed? The size of the netlist includes connections ignored by the auto router The physical size of the board?

The number of constraint edges.
Constraint edges - those are the edges of the pads, pins, polygons, and existing tracks?

Yes. Although polygons aren't imported yet... maybe later on today.

I love the silk line support, I can now get connections drawn in conductive silk!

Oh, Wait I found a bug, The toporouter used the silk layer for making connections.

Steve