Re: gEDA-user: gafrc nonsense

Stefan,

    Thanks very much for copying your rc files for me. The problem was here:

(define gedasymbols "/home/cullen/gaf/wcjc/symbols")

which should have read:

(component-library "/home/cullen/gaf/wcjc/symbols")

I am still unsure why it did not either, print an error in the log, or
work, as described here: http://www.geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:faq-gschem

(define gedasymbols "/path/to/local/library")
(component-library (build-path gedasymbols "analog"))
(component-library (build-path gedasymbols "block"))
(component-library (build-path gedasymbols "connector"))

And as for my subject line, I'll have to admit that I for one am not
blessed with an abundance of patience.

Cheers,
-Cullen